“At first, I did not know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad handwritten book.”
animation tutorial part. 1 AKA “the secret of animation”
My classmate Giovanni Braggio made this wonderful tutorial video on how to animate in Maya as a final project at the Professional Animation Course I have attended to at The Animation Workshop in Viborg.
It’s a real eye opener. Watch it. To the finish. You won’t regret it!
AS SOMEONE WHO REALLY FUCKING HATES MAYA, THE AMAZING QUALITY OF THIS PIECE OFFENDS ME TO A PERSONAL DEGREE JFC QAQ
“Animation is a super easy business”
me: are you fucking kidd- okay. that was really fucking cool.
Cover of Lady Gaga’s “Telephone” on the koto and shakuhachi by Team Kozan
that shakuhachi player is really rocking it
karennyberg said: Ally!!!! I hope you are good. Done with school?
Amy! I’m doing pretty great, my biggest trouble is how to deal with a whole day of nothing to do! @v@ My brother still has finals so it gets kind of lonely moping around the house, too tired to go online, too awake to nap, and too bored to do anything at all, hehe. Graduation rehearsal’s coming, and the actual day of’s supposed to be really hot and humid and stormy, and our venue doesn’t have air conditioning, so I can look forward to that I’m sure :’U
How about yourself? Are all your finals done? ( / o vo)/
Since spring break—yes, this is how I spent a good chunk of my spring break this year!—I have been very big on reading webcomics. I thought I would share a list of the comics I follow with you in case you want to check any of them out!
(Content ratings are unofficial; I made them up based on my own observations. Also, hover your cursor over each link to read my thoughts on each comic!)
- Always Raining Here (dramedy/romance/BL; rated M for sexual themes, strong language, and some violence)
- Mahou Shounen Fight! (fantasy/comedy; rated T for some rude humor, fantasy violence, mild language, and suggestive themes)
- Minor Acts of Heroism (sci-fi/superhuman/comedy; rated T for some language and sci-fi violence)
- Seiyuu Crush! (comedy/romance/BL; rated M for strong language and sexual themes)
- Space School (sci-fi/comedy; rated T for language, suggestive themes, rude humor, and some graphic images)
- Starfighter (sci-fi/BL/mature; rated MA for explicit sexuality and nudity, strong language, and violence; MATURE READERS ONLY!)
- Teahouse (drama/BL; rated M for sexuality and strong language)
- Tripping Over You (romance/BL/comedy; rated T for some suggestive themes and mild language)
- Winters in Lavelle (fantasy/adventure; rated T for sequences of fantasy violence, mild language, and some thematic elements)
There were… a few cases.. where this might have happened.
(( ooc: askbox closed again! thank you for your input ))